have you ever had to restart a song because you spaced out and weren’t appreciating it enough
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.
So it’s officially been a year since Mari and I made these blogs. We got to talking and have both been meaning to celebrate reaching follower milestones (30k and 3k!) But considering it’s our anniversary, we decided to celebrate with what brought us closer together: Legolas and Aragorn! And to do that, we’re hosting a joint giveaway!
The prizes are as follows:
- Both Legolas and Aragorn T-Shirts (Winner chooses size!)
- United Cutlery Fighting Knives of Legolas
- Sterling Silver Ring of Barahir
- 20” NECA Legolas Figure
- 20” NECA Aragorn Figure
- Sterling Silver Elven Brooch
- Prancing Pony and Green Dragon stein glasses
So here’s how it’s gonna be (AKA The Rules!):
- Since this is a follower appreciation giveaway of sorts, you must be following me and Aragorn!
- No giveaway blogs! (We will check!)
- Reblog to your heart’s content! (Just be polite and try not to spam.)
- Likes count!
- Keep your ask box open so we can contact you with the good news!
- Any questions regarding the giveaway are to be sent to me (Legolas).
The giveaway ends August 31st, 2014! We will select ONE lucky winner via random number generator.
We are willing to ship anywhere in the world!
Thanks for following, and good luck!
Last day is tomorrow!!!
you ever thought that maybe the reason girls say they’re fine when they’re not, or they’re not mad when they are, is because the second they show any semblance of emotion they’re written off as hysterical bitches that are probably on their period?
THE FUCKING DA VINCI CODE HAS BEEN CRACKED
Hey, this is why guys try not to show emotion. The second we do, we’re labeled as girly wimps and mocked for it.
when girls press their whole body against you when they hug, it means they like you a lot. also, they’re measuring your body to determine how long it will take them to eat your flesh, a technique shared by boa constrictors
i am girl and can in fact confirm this fact
imagine your current friend group but dwayne the rock johnson is an unquestioned part of it